MARS RED: Edge of The Nightmare (MARS RED ～彼ハ誰時ノ詩～, Marusu Reddo ~ Kare ha Taredoki no Uta ~?) is an adventure smartphone game designed for iOS and Android.
Early twentieth century, Japan - the flowering era of Taisho influenced by Romanticism.
As the nation prospered in modernization, some species were outcasted and stood at the crossroads of their lives.
They were - vampires.
Although they possessed superhuman physical abilities, they would burn under the sun and only lived off of blood. They suffered from having keen senses, and most of them could not adjust to their eternal life.
Thus - they were vulnerable species.
This is a story about a young man named Yatsufusa, who became a vampire against his will and seeks the meaning of life as he encounters different people and species surrounding him.
- Yatsufasa Yuki (CV. Yuichi Nakamura) - A Class C vampire who recently got infected. He is wise despite his self-deprecating and lethargic character since he enjoys plays and books. He dreamed of becoming an actor. He comes from a military family. However, he felt isolated from his father and two brothers since childhood because he spent most of his time inside the house ue to poor health.
- Shutaro Kurusu (CV. Tasuku Hatanaka) - A member of Organization Zero and the only Class A vampire in Japan. He grew up in a family working in the kimono wholesale business in Nihonbashi, so he is well-raised and not an ordinary militant. He is very peace-loving. However, his bizarre statements always call attention.
- Profound Story
- Stories are newly written by Bun-O Fujisawa exclusively for the game. A large volume 0f 280, 000 words in total depicting the lives and struggles of vampires that are living behind the growing Imperial Capital with "Yatsufusa Yuki" - the game protagonist.
- Get Items by Exploring
- Select two characters and send them to explore. The player can go deeper into the world of MARS RED when they unlock new stories and monologues between characters by collecting points and items.
- Invsetigate and Infer to Solve Mysteries
- The player will solve each mystery using the information collected throughout the story. At "Infer", the "Infer Gauge" will decrease every time a mistake is made and end with a BAD END when it hits 0. Carefully select choices to reach the hear of each story.